May 27, 2017

[Introducing Hotel] Vol057 VIA INN Shinsaibashi Nagahoridori in Osaka, Japan

Lately I often go to Kansai(関西) area, such as Osaka, Kyoto on business.
I went to Osaka last week and stayed at "VIA INN Shinsaibashi Nagahoridori".

In Vol057, I would like to introduce this hotel.

At the first time, I would like to say "Please be care that there are two kinds of VIA INN in near area.

One is "VIA INN Shinsaibashi Nagahoridori" I would like to introduce and the other is "VIA INN Shinsaibashi". Both are almost the same name.
Please refer to the following map.


Location:
As I showed the map above, this hotel is located just on "Yotsubashi station" and very near "Shinsaibashi station" of subway and it is so convenient for transporting.
It takes 3-5mins on foot from ticket-gate of Shinsaibashi station.

Room:
I think the room is general one, comparing with the single-rooms of other hotel.
It is so clean and almost all amenities are prepared.

WiFi:
Off course free-WiFi is prepared.

Around:
There is a convenience-store and it takes 1-2mins on foot.



No comments:

Post a Comment