May 15, 2017

[Introducing Hotel] Vol056 Daiwa Roynet Hotel Shijyo Karasuma in Kyoto, Japan

Last week I went to Kyoto to see my old friends and drunk too much.
I stayed at Daiwa Roynet Hotel Shijyo Karasuma in Kyoto and would like to introduce it in my movie(Vol056).

This hotel is located near Shijyo station of subway and it takes within 1mins on foot from the exit No.5.
Shijyo station is the 2nd station from Kyoto station, (Kyoto->Gojyo->Shijyo) and it is convenient in terms of transferring.
Besides this hotel is near bustling street named Shin-Kyogoku and it is also convenient for shopping, sight-seeing etc.

I had a reservation of one single-room but it was up-graded to Twin-room.
I think in this season, there are a bit of few people to stay.

The size of the room is almost the same as the one of general twin-room.
Almost of amenities are prepared and hair dryer, air cleaner, trouser press is also prepared.

I enjoyed staying myself.

For breakfast, there is a restaurant named "Moto-no-Kura" on the 1st floor.
It offers Japanese(Kyoto) food by buffet-style.
The charge is \1000(about US$8-9).





No comments:

Post a Comment